East 9th recently purchased the Sample Brew brand, re-hired three key Sample Brew team members, and is now on a mission to expand the Sample Brew team even further. “The solid foundation of the Sample brand are set to be supported by a roll-out of innovative NPDs and a focused plan of strengthening the brand’s geographic footprint across the country,” National Sales Manager, Matt Rees says. Right now, the Sample Team is recruiting Sales Representatives in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to service a healthy mix of On-Premise and Off-Premise accounts.
About SAMPLE Brew
Since late 2014, SAMPLE Brew has been offering Australia our unique range of Fine Beer. Aiming to achieve the best in taste, quality and design, our Fine Beer is a premium alternative to craft and commercial brews. Using only the finest flavours, all-natural ingredients and a design-led image to appeal to modern tastes, we’re a company on a mission to inspire the global, sophisticated drinkers of today. We pride ourselves on taking an unconventional approach to the industry and value creativity, passion and entrepreneurial thinkers….
Sales Representative Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane
Join SAMPLE Brew
- Full-time permanent position
- Great earning potential
- Melbourne HQ
- Exciting and growing company with a design-driven approach
- Great work culture
- Huge career potential
About the role
This exciting sales role requires a highly motivated, vibrant, results-driven individual who has a strong passion for the liquor industry. SAMPLE Brew focuses strongly on providing a superior level of service to all our customers, and it is important that you promote the philosophy and goodwill of our company ethos.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be;
- Building relationships and rapport with both on & off premise trade
- Consistently maintain and gain new points of distribution
- Pursue signage placement and point of sale opportunities
- Assist in developing promotional activities for both on & off-premise that best represent Sample Brew values
- Autonomous call planning and reporting procedures
- Consistent reporting to Sales & Marketing management on current market dynamics
- Self-development & team building
- Negotiating formal business agreements and commercial initiatives
- Good understanding of hospitality and retail liquor industries
The skills and experience we look for;
- Current experience in either a sales, hospitality, or liquor retail position
- Proven track record in previous sales roles
- Current driver’s license and a registered vehicle
- No prior convictions for alcohol related crimes or incidents
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A desire to learn and grow
- An understanding and appreciation for our approach and offering of Fine Beer
You will be provided with
A full time permanent opportunity within SAMPLE Brew. We value our staff’s input and encourage new approaches and autonomy. We have a supportive and inspiring management team, with a fun, excitable work culture. We promote success and give you the tools you need to strive and grow. A strong and competitive base salary is on offer along with car and phone allowance.
Does this sound like you?
Click here to apply via the seek.com.au portal.
Discover SAMPLE Brew: